Wednesday, January 31, 2007

BW sprung... [who cares]

Bow Wow Can't Get His Mind Off An Ex (Ciara?) In New Single
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's been said that it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all — and Bow Wow raps all about it in his single "Outta My System." The soon-to-be 20-year-old just shot a video for the new track from The Price of Fame in Los Angeles.In the song, Bow Wow raps, "I still got a lot of pain/ I ain't dealt with it all/ I been running round with other chicks/ I'm single and they loving it/ I'm liking it, but I just want the one I was in love with." Fans think he's rapping about his ex-girlfriend Ciara, and Bow cleared it up a little."It deals with a situation I was in, for sure," he said. "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to listen to that song and know what I'm talking about or who I'm talking to. That's why I did it. That once again deals with the price of fame."The rapper's rep said the video will be shot in black and white, and show Bow Wow in a vulnerable state because of his crumbled relationship (see "Bow Wow Fesses Up About Ex-Girlfriend Ciara On December LP"). Bow Wow said he has talked to Ciara since their split and they have been cordial. "I'm sure she has my album just like I got hers," he said. "She told me congrats on everything. ... We had small talk and kept it moving."After "Outta My System," Bow says he might shoot a video with R. Kelly for "I'm a Flirt." Some radio stations have even started playing the song already."It was a pleasure," he said about working with Kells. "It was almost like that record wasn't supposed to happen because it was so last-second. We recorded it two days before I had to turn in my masters. ... Matter of fact, the masters were actually turned in and I called the label and said, 'I got a song with R. Kelly. Y'all gotta stop the press. This has to make the album.' The reason [the song] is not listed on [the album] is because we didn't have time to do the packaging over."

No comments: